Legacy Invaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Introduction of Myself

3 posters

Go down

An Introduction of Myself Empty An Introduction of Myself

Post by (Akatsuki) Lead Yoke Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:48 am

Hello people of LI, I am Lead Yoke. If you do not wish to read a rant, please skip this paragraph and move onto the next one.I am the current top duelist of the (Akatsuki) clan of Dueling Network, and a good pick as leader, as I have had experience leading clans before. I primarily made this account however to inform you that you have made an error regarding Ophion, our leader. Ophion is a good leader, and deserves more credit than you give him. While I do not object to the notion of somebody else becoming leader, Underdog is not that person. Underdog has not participated in this clan. He has waged no wars. He has not done tournaments. He has not even progressed past the introductory stages of our ranks! From what I have heard, the majority of us at (Akatsuki) favor myself or Hokage to be leader. Now I know Hokage may seem angry and rude, but he's just pissed right now about the current situation. He is a nice person and my first choice to lead, should Ophion be refused to remain leader. Anyways, if you guys get to vote, I would like to put myself forward. Not only am the top duelist here, but I also have been Head Admin of {Pulse} as well as co leader of (Armageddon).

About me more personally:
I do play competitively irl, but nothing too serious. I enjoy fun duels and duel mostly for fun. I mean, what's the point of playing a game if you're not having fun? I'm also a singer/songwriter/youtuber. If you enjoy good music, please follow me on FB and Youtube at www.facebook.com/howismymusic

Last edited by (Akatsuki) Lead Yoke on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : url did not link properly)

(Akatsuki) Lead Yoke

Back to top Go down

An Introduction of Myself Empty Re: An Introduction of Myself

Post by apngreek7 Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:37 am

nice to meet you
apngreek7
apngreek7
[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyaGamer Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:52 am

Ophion staying in the throne is over with. He will NOT remain as leader. Now, the question remains as who will lead with LI.
HeyaGamer
HeyaGamer
[Master General]
[Master General]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down