Exodia Noobs - Magical Library Edition and how they ruin the fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exodia Noobs - Magical Library Edition and how they ruin the fun

Post by Lumberjack1541 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:01 am

Im super pissed off now, I was doing my own thing playing Advanced (Rated) on DN, then I stumble upon a 250/30 'ish guy, he was playing exodia with ROYAL MAGICAL LIBRARY, like are you kidding me?! And he said that it was his first time playing Exodia, like I clearly don't see his rating, which from personal experience from a friend (he was a troll king lmao) you have to lose a LOT until you perfect it, so there is that. Secondly, he called an admin because I joked about shutting my wifi or just quitting and not admitting defeat (well I didn't admit defeat I just Force Quit from Google Chrome), it only took 1 turn for him to win, because he kept drawing cards that let you draw more cards, which usually if people wanna use Exodia just have a fun and evil grin on their face, they go with the trap card version which is pretty much a coin flip, and plus, you can't win 1st turn. But this guy, this DEMON, decided to be the ''donkey'' of a dark bum, and used the OTK. If this EVER happens to me again, Im pretty sure I'll do nothing else but leave DN and it will be because of its stupid %1 of the players. PLUS, he straight up said that he was having fun, LIKE HOW?! So ok, ''Who is this guy?'' - This is the first and only time that Im gonna give out a name, because he DESERVES it. Its kwtengoo like the goo he is. I'd think god wouldn't be ashamed of you if anyone roasted him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exodia Noobs - Magical Library Edition and how they ruin the fun

Post by HeyaGamer on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:36 am

Have you never seen a Exodia OTK deck before? Magical Library is a mandatory card for winning with that deck lol I'm not sure if you seriously never heard of that card or just too mad about it xD

[Master General]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by apngreek7 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:11 am

Are you talking about the Chicken game one Heya?

[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]

View user profile https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumberjack1541 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Im just generally pissed off at Exodia players, I thought Pendulum was bad. I made an anti-pendulum deck without ruining the fun but I haven't found a way to deal with these guys on Rated.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenjirou on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:01 pm

There's not a handtrap in the game that can stop your opponent from drawing cards. If Exodia becomes consistent, there's nothing anyone can do to stop the FTK outside of veilering / ghost ogring the library, which might not even mater in the long run anyway. That's precisely what makes Exodia FTK so degenerate. In order to have a chance at stopping them, you have to win game 1's rock paper scissors and go first, know to make a field that can deal with their shenanigans / disrupt it enough to stop them, then OTK or kill them since they run no backrow.

The reason you have to win the RPS for game 1 is if you don't, you'll get FTKed, game 2 you'll go get to chose to go first and possibly make a field that can disrupt them even a little, but then game 3 even if you win game 2 they will go undoubtedly chose to go first, and FTK you while you can't do anything.

The old "going first is OP" thing is nowhere more true than with an Exodia or Horakty or Blaze Fenix OTK deck.

If you hate it THAT much though, just side / main a total of 2 mind crushes. The reason Exodia saw so little play last format was all the mind crushes and Dark Laws floating around (because of Nekroz). Since not every deck can use Dark Law, I'd say side 2 Mind Crush if you think its worth it. Usually if you make them discard the head they just lose right there, and some turbo version of the deck have no way of getting pieces out of the grave.

But so long as there is a such thing as deck thinning and Exodia's parts are not banned, Exodia will be forever something we all have to deal with sadly.

If you ask me, if I saw an Exodia player have to duel a Brilliant Pendulum player I'd call it retribution for both of them xD

[Staff General - Info and Tech]

View user profile http://ntdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumberjack1541 on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:47 am

Well I have a Mind Crush laying around IRL somewhere I'm sure of that Very Happy, and as far as DN goes, I'd have to rebalance my entire deck (Im using Melodious - no Hecatrice). I'll put 2 Mind Crush into my deck, I might remove some traps or spells.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by apngreek7 on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:48 am

Well if you can guess the exact piece they have

[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumberjack1541 on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:49 am

Yeah, thats a slight problem too :3 I guess I can wait until they have some cards in their hand, then I'll have more chance to guess it right.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by apngreek7 on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:55 am

Well I guess if they say they are so close that must mean there are roughly 4 exodia pieces in their hand so there is a 90% chance of you getting it right.

However, some exodia players play bad exodia decks and can't really get 4 pieces in their hand but I just realised taht then, they can't win either.

So Mind Crush is the perfect card against exodia (maybe even run 3 in side) or if you want in main, 1 in main, 2 in side or if you want, the other way round.

[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top