Legacy Invaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't resist the current, only flow with it.

3 posters

Go down

You don't resist the current, only flow with it. Empty You don't resist the current, only flow with it.

Post by LeviaDuelist Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Hey! Name's Joshua Phelps though I go by the username "LeviaDuelist." New to the team and I'm eager to see how this goes.

You probably guessed by the title of this thread and my username, but I use a litany of water decks that range from Frogs to Nekroz, Burgesstoma to Ice Barrier. Yes, even Ice Barrier.

My favorite card is Levia-Dragon Daedalus, as it got me hooked on this game, and he joins me in my mainstay deck: "A Lantean Ocean," featuring Atlanteans and Daedalus himself.

Though I mainly use water, I'm not opposed to trying out other decks and I don't really much care what's considered good and bad. So hit me up for a duel whenever I'm on. I'm up for getting stomped anytime.
LeviaDuelist
LeviaDuelist

Back to top Go down

You don't resist the current, only flow with it. Empty Re: You don't resist the current, only flow with it.

Post by caz_smiles Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Welcome aboard Josh. Let's hope your use of your deck is as good as your creative writing Wink
caz_smiles
caz_smiles
[5 Star General]
[5 Star General]

Back to top Go down

You don't resist the current, only flow with it. Empty Re: You don't resist the current, only flow with it.

Post by LeviaDuelist Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:48 pm

No promises. Very Happy
LeviaDuelist
LeviaDuelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamifira Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:24 am

another Burgie? OwO the abyssal army grows ever stronger!
Yamifira
Yamifira
[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down