Legacy Invaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing me! The galactic master behind making the group more social, Zenjirou!

2 posters

Go down

Introducing me! The galactic master behind making the group more social, Zenjirou! Empty Introducing me! The galactic master behind making the group more social, Zenjirou!

Post by Zenjirou Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:06 am

Hello everyone~ I'm listed as an admin here, which isn't far off because I will be one of your acting team admins, but my devpro name is Zenjirou. You can call me Zenjirou, Zein, Rinkamime, or even Mr. Galaxy since I main galaxy. Though Mr. Barian would fit better I suppose since the main reason I started playing Galaxy was because I fell in love with the 7 Barian Emperors from Zexal >.> Barians for life!

I'm pretty open, outgoing and achievement oriented. As far as the game is concerned, I play the game of Yugioh mainly to explore it, its lore, its story and make theories about the game itself and apply them. I'm the weird sciency math guy in a deck building lab experimenting with ideas and the nerd who still watches the anime. Zexal was pretty darned good ok :L

As some of you may know, my favorite Yugioh card of all time is Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon, and by extension one of my favorite characters of the anime is Mizael, though I love all the Barians mostly equal. My first alegiance is to the Barians and the Barian World, then to the Xyz Universe, then to the team c: I'm sorry! XD I must obey Don Thousand.

As far as my dueling history. I played since I was around 8. I wasn't anywhere near pro until after syncros came out and I started playing against friends in my highschool library. At that time I played Chaos Dragons and Frog Monarches since those were the only good decks I owned. I like combo decks or decks where the synergy opens up a variety of interesting plays or make you think, or maybe that's just the Galaxy Soldier inside me talking. Guys don't worry I'm not a Galaxy Soldier in disguis-- *Takes up a defensive stance and starts searching for a Galaxy monster*

I'm pretty fun, enjoying joking and being casual. I was added to the team by Heya in order to make the group more social so I will try various things to increase the social elements of the group so that its not just a winning team but also a place to hand out and share thoughts. I joined the group mainly because I'm a nice guy like that xD I like to make an impact, so I see this as somewhat a challenge and a new opportunity, so lets see if adding me into the deck can boost the consistency c:

I'm pleased to be your acquaintance~ I am currently your acting Communications General, you can think of it like this. You are more than likely a soldier [if you're higher rank then you'll know] while I'm an officer. While you fight and win the duels I analyze and share information, orient new recruits, and do my best to make sure the team environment is comfortable, lively and interesting. Since I mostly play rogue decks, my dueling sword might not be the sharpest, but my mind and other skills are ever at thee service c:

I also have been dying to write articles about Yugioh for a while now and will be using this forum to share me knowledge. Feel more than free to check out the stuff I write Very Happy Everything is to help you guys improve ^^ To comply with the rules for the post, I'm definitely and explorer. I'm fascinated by the lore (you should totally check out duel terminal's story if you don't know what it is) and there's nothing like finding synergy. I'm a Johnny, Combo Player for days. To me, playing a linear deck feels restrictive. Even if it means I'll have a heck of a time tackling the meta, I'd rather play a deck I personally find interesting and has untapped potential than play a deck that seems likely to win like Majespectres in the OCG or that can do a handful of fun things like the new Red-Eyes supported decks. But if the deck has anything remotely to do with the 7 Barian Emperors, even their play style, I'll snatch it up and run and gun with it faster than your little brother with a battle riffle on Call of Duty Razz

Welp. I think that's everything. Now that I've set the example, I leave it to you guys! I challenge you to be just as extravagant if not more extravagant as I've been c:

Watch out though. If an enemy sneaks into our base, don't think they'll be attacking some weak defenseless officer. Tachyon will curb stomp them into a bloody pulp.

"Roar throughout the entire universe. Revive from the source of all galaxies that flows from far back in time!! Manifest yourself and lead me to victory! Numbers 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!"

Introducing me! The galactic master behind making the group more social, Zenjirou! <a href=Introducing me! The galactic master behind making the group more social, Zenjirou! Badass11"
Zenjirou
Zenjirou
[Staff General - Info and Tech]
[Staff General - Info and Tech]

https://ntdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introducing me! The galactic master behind making the group more social, Zenjirou! Empty Re: Introducing me! The galactic master behind making the group more social, Zenjirou!

Post by PacIsSexyAf/Pacisback Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:33 pm

You are sexy af
PacIsSexyAf/Pacisback
PacIsSexyAf/Pacisback

Back to top Go down

Introducing me! The galactic master behind making the group more social, Zenjirou! Empty Re: Introducing me! The galactic master behind making the group more social, Zenjirou!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down