Legacy Invaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank 1 Promotion Honoring codykeller993311, still learning but coming along strong

Go down

Rank 1 Promotion Honoring codykeller993311, still learning but coming along strong Empty Rank 1 Promotion Honoring codykeller993311, still learning but coming along strong

Post by Zenjirou Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Using the Gommick Puppets he loves the most, cody may have lost the match but he won the war, and the final game by ranking up Strings (Sorry, didn't save the picture of the winning play xD) against my Pleiades, burning me for 2500 and then attacking directly for the game.

He had some things to  learn and be corrected on during the duel, but there's no doubt that he's got determination and he's got the will to try until he gets it right, and if that's not something any competitor will need I don't know what it means to compete. He's got determination and drive, and for that, on top of learning a couple of things during the test, he passed with flying colors.

Congratulations cody! Looking forward to seeing you apply your determination to getting better and better in the future!
Zenjirou
Zenjirou
[Staff General - Info and Tech]
[Staff General - Info and Tech]

https://ntdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down