Legacy Invaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans within our team

3 posters

Go down

Clans within our team Empty Clans within our team

Post by HeyaGamer Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:58 am

Legacy Invaders have decided to include clans as part of our society. They will be part of Legacy Invaders, but not necessarily in the literal Legacy Invaders team. Allow me to use clan "Akatsuki" of DN as an example. It is NOT confirmed that they are going to be joining us (i only recently spoke to their leader and yet to determine anything)

So here is how it will work:

Akatsuki will be a separate entity, but they will just be a part of our team and thus our rules will apply to them (mainly everything said in midgard). The leader of the clans naturally will become part of our administration (usually not upper administration but HIGH "normal" administration such as a rank 7 or 8 )

So Akatsuki joins the team, by joining the team they just agree to follow our rules, respect our admins (who will be following and enforcing and subject to the same rules), and recognize that Ophion (leader of Akatsuki) is the leader of the clan, i'm the leader of the team.

The leader of any clan shall speak to me once in a while about their progress and efforts they have done. The leader will NOT be stripped of his position. For example, if a leader of a clan decided that he will not obey thy rules, we take it as the WHOLE clan not obeying our rules. The leader of any clan joining team Legacy Invaders will remain as leaders of their clan. Situations may vary.

The clan leader still makes decisions involving the clan, such as who can join it and if they want to join in a tournament on their own and all of that. I'm thinking we don't mind much of what they do so long as they follow our rules, which are pretty straightforward rules.

The clan leader himself will likely start as a Rank 7 or 8, probably Rank 8 out of respect for his authority of his clan and his obvious leadership experience and capabilities.

Clan leaders are treated as admins, they may take orders from us upper admins regarding whatever is proper.

NOTICE: Clan leaders are NOT TEAM LEADERS. Clan leaders are leaders of their own entity I.E. clan Akatsuki.

Benefits for becoming part of Legacy Invaders
I will break this down to two parts:
Minor Benefits:
There are many minor benefits of being part of an OFFICIAL team such as Legacy Invaders. Here are a few: Interacting with new people, checking out Yugioh "viral" videos, no one can ever claim leadership within your clan since we will record the name of the true leader of one's clan, and therefore, security guaranteed, and a whole LOT more!
Major Benefits:
A community for your clan members to interact daily with each other through various methods such as the chatbox, posting topics, deck construction tips, participating in tournaments (there is 1 going on right now!), discussing various topics such as the current banlist, current meta, and many more! we also hold OFFICIAL meetings through our official xia clan meeting channels, we have our theater xia channel where we celebrate clanwar victories and watch youtube videos or movies ANYTIME we want, and a lot more!!!

Last edited by HeyaGamer on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
HeyaGamer
HeyaGamer
[Master General]
[Master General]

Back to top Go down

Clans within our team Empty Re: Clans within our team

Post by apngreek7 Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:21 am

so you're the leader of Legacy Invaders but is "Legacy Invaders" the team on DevPro and nowhere else?
apngreek7
apngreek7
[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyaGamer Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:26 am

I'm the leader of Legacy Invaders (the team)

Whoever is the leader of an upcoming clan to join us will be ONLY the leader of their clan (like Orphion will lead Akatsuki, but i will lead the whole team)
HeyaGamer
HeyaGamer
[Master General]
[Master General]

Back to top Go down

Post by apngreek7 Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:28 am

kk I get it
apngreek7
apngreek7
[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]