Bring your friends over!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring your friends over!

Post by HeyaGamer on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:51 pm

The team has 97 members. If each and every one of you brought ONE friend over, we would have doubled the members. Don't wanna do the math? That's 196 members! And that's just if each member brought one friend.

I realize that we have a majority of members inactive. Therefore, i think we should make up for that since not EVERY member will bring a friend; let's get more than just one friend to join xD

Can you also imagine how big and prosperous the team would be if each member brought 2 friends? Aww man XD

I'm pretty sure most people have at least 3 friends. If you don't, that is completely fine. It's just... a bit sad O.o

Jokes aside, if each person, or at least most members, brought a friend or two, our team will be humongous and we can finally start doing events and ACTUALLY finishing them due to a....stack of people.

O.o

[Master General]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring your friends over!

Post by apngreek7 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:07 am

I had about 16 friends until my account got deleted from Dev 2.1. Also, the friends I have now are already in teams so..

[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]

View user profile https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top