Legacy Invaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People not using the forums - And I have an idea to solve that for good!

3 posters

Go down

People not using the forums - And I have an idea to solve that for good! Empty People not using the forums - And I have an idea to solve that for good!

Post by Lumberjack1541 Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Hey, was checking out the forums then I realised. Almost all posts were from 2015. Of course I know that its not even close to summer yet, but still - that looks VERY unappealing to me. I know that this conversation has popped up a couple times before and Heya even said ''I can't hold everyones hand''. I think I have the perfect solution for that.

Introducing the concept: Arena of Valhalla (still going with the nordic theme)

Well the name is probably going to change - well simplicity works on this one *cough* so meh. This is a ranking system (that is not supposed to replace DN or Devpros ranking system) for the Legacy Invaders clan. Here's how it could work;

Members of the clan could challenge other members of the Legacy Invaders clan to earn points based on Singles/Match (Ex: Each round win gives you 1 point. Which means you would get 1 point out of singles and 2 points out of a swiss match.)

And there could be weekly tournaments with winners getting EXTRA POINTS based on player count and podium position.
EXAMPLE (made up the point balance rn for the example)
Player Count
4 players - No Extra Points
8 players - +4 Extra Points
16 players - +10 Extra Points

Podiums
3rd Place - +2 Extra Points (No Reward on 4 Players)
2nd Place - +3 Extra Points (No Reward on 4 Players)
1st Place - +5 Extra Points

Maybe have ''Levels'' when you get to specific number of points? Like maybe Level 1: ''Name'' when you have 10 Points etc, I dont think this is nessecary though.

Here is the catch; The tournaments will be announced ONLY on the forums. And if you won a battle - you must take a picture of both of you agreeing a duel for points you bet on or just for 1 point and post the results on the forums.
Lumberjack1541
Lumberjack1541

Back to top Go down

People not using the forums - And I have an idea to solve that for good! Empty Re: People not using the forums - And I have an idea to solve that for good!

Post by Segagenis Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:42 pm

seems a bit too much work, and not everyone seems to have the time for it. Another main issue is that the competitive scene is way too imbalanced atm(leading to people not playing during the current meta). Also, there really isn't much need for the forums here when we could simply announce clan wars on the DN forums or simply by talking to other players in devpro. A lot of the mods and players as well are inactive. When you add all those factors up, you really are thinking about the forums last really.

Unless anyone else has anything else to say otherwise.
Segagenis
Segagenis

Back to top Go down

People not using the forums - And I have an idea to solve that for good! Empty Re: People not using the forums - And I have an idea to solve that for good!

Post by Lumberjack1541 Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Thinking of this - you're kinda right - but it still doesn't solve the problem that people in the clan are INACTIVE. And crap, DN got copyright claimed, so thats even worse. PS; If we somehow can resolve this issue - or we make a YGOPro section - I might aswell switch on to a different clan, maybe BlackFlame. But I'll stick on till summer and I'll wait to see whats going to happen.
Lumberjack1541
Lumberjack1541

Back to top Go down

Post by Segagenis Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:52 am

its also nearing exam season, i definitely suggest you wait it out at least a couple months. Try to log onto devpro, meet Heya and the others. Duel them ect....
Segagenis
Segagenis

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyaGamer Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:27 pm

DN's Legacy Invaders is over. It's a fact, now. Due to the copyright, many clan leaders have migrated to Devpro. It became such a disappointment but a plus to Devpro's LI. I was finally able to get help on my team and now I have PLENTY of help due to such event. For example, I got 2 helpers helping me on devpro: DN's BlackOps leader and another leader that used to lead a decent team. Sadly, it is over for DN now. Joining BlackFlame won't help as their leaders pretty much quit themselves. Devpro is, sadly, the only place that habits Legacy Invaders.
HeyaGamer
HeyaGamer
[Master General]
[Master General]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum