Legacy Invaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding the site while not on your home PC

2 posters

Go down

Finding the site while not on your home PC Empty Finding the site while not on your home PC

Post by Zenjirou Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:40 pm

The google bug has visited our site and found it. Its hard to find from the first page of a verbatim search, but if you search "legacy invaders site:forumotion.com" on google our most viewed topic (currently the "Tips for using this site") will show up Very Happy

So you can google the site if you want to check out what's going on while at work or school or away from home. Just make sure you logoff when you're done. Don't want anyone hacking your account from a public computer xD

Now that I've figured out how to I'll be able to check on it during the day slightly more frequently. I'll work on making the site easier to find from google for you guy's convenience but for now that's how you find the site from google!
Zenjirou
Zenjirou
[Staff General - Info and Tech]
[Staff General - Info and Tech]

https://ntdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Finding the site while not on your home PC Empty Re: Finding the site while not on your home PC

Post by PacIsSexyAf/Pacisback Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Or you can just message one of the leaders and we can help you out:)
PacIsSexyAf/Pacisback
PacIsSexyAf/Pacisback

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum