Legacy Invaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The other shade

4 posters

Go down

The other shade Empty The other shade

Post by Hexoc-Shade Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:10 pm

Hello, I'm Hexox-Shade. I am a casual player who loves to experiment with many things, although I greatly experiment with Gem-Knights, Sacred Beasts, and Cyberdarks. I value creativity, and rarely play meta for the purpose of winning. Looking forward to a good time here.
Hexoc-Shade
Hexoc-Shade

Back to top Go down

The other shade Empty Re: The other shade

Post by HeyaGamer Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Nice to meet you! I hope you do have a great time here!
HeyaGamer
HeyaGamer
[Master General]
[Master General]

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexoc-Shade Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Quick Question Regarding Admin Ranks, is the guy who came up with them hugely
Religious, or did that guy play Shin Megami Tensei?

And also since I'm having slight trouble finding the proper area, could I get someone to competitively test me on DN? I would use devpro, but my computer is horrible and I have to use my iPad to even duel at all.
Hexoc-Shade
Hexoc-Shade

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenjirou Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Hello~ Usually you ask questions in Jotunheim but I'm still getting the forum straight so its fine to ask here for now ^^I'm the guy who came up with the Ranking system for both Competitors and Admins, and am the one putting int he work of building the forum xD

No I'm not particularly religious xD I just made the ranks based on the idea of personal evolution, borrowing some religious themes that fit the idea ;3 BUT! I am familiar with Shin Megami Tensei, I won't deny that that may have had an influence xD The use of Angels for Admins and Demons for Competitors is mainly just an aesthetic thing so that people can relate to it. Calling something a number means less than calling something by a name, and since there were conveniently 9 orders of angels, and each angel had a job similar to what we need admins to do, I ran with it. The idea of the angels and demons is unimportant. I could have used animals or shapes xD but I thought using Angels and Demons would be cooler and fit the theme of Yugioh (and by extension, the theme behind the team) better.

As for being competetively tested, we'll test you in whichever (DN or Devpro) that you prefer ^^ I still have to make a "Test Request" area but I'm going to do that soon!

If you just want to issue a challenge so that someone on the team can see it and duel you (For instance, post somewhere saying "Gem-Knights, 12:00 Eastern Time on Tuesday, come at me." Then you can make the post in the Duel Arena in Muspellheim.

I'm also going to be making a world guide in Orientation so that new people can get the gist of the site ^^ Hope that helped!
Zenjirou
Zenjirou
[Staff General - Info and Tech]
[Staff General - Info and Tech]

https://ntdm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexoc-Shade Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:02 pm

Helped immensely. Thank you.
Hexoc-Shade
Hexoc-Shade

Back to top Go down