Legacy Invaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Artifact Deck

4 posters

Go down

Hero Artifact Deck Empty Hero Artifact Deck

Post by curemaster777 Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:34 pm

Hey guys, I'm {Legacy Inv.} Irou. I'm new to the team, and I decided instead of just copying over all of my decks from my original DN account (curemaster777 in case anybody was wondering), I decided to try out something new.  What I ended up with is Hero Artifacts. This was inspired by a top 16 build that someone ran at an ARG (Nashaad Lorengo i think?), and I basically adjusted it to be competitive in Konami format. In my opinion, the synergy between Dark Law and the Artifact cards is just amazing. Scythe stops any big pendulum summons from the extra deck, and if you have Dark Law on board, you can use Moralltach to blow up one of the big Kozmo ships without their effects triggering. All and all, I have had great success with this deck since I started using it, and any feedback (positive or negative) would be greatly appreciated!

Here's the decklist:

Monsters (13)
3x E-Hero Shadow Mist
2x E-Hero Bubbleman
2x Summoner Monk
1x Goblindbergh
2x Artifact Scythe
1x Artifact Beagalltach
1x Artifact Moralltach
1x Artifact Lancea

Spells (16)
3x A Hero Lives
3x Mask Change
3x Artifact Ignition
2x Upstart Goblin
2x Mask Charge
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x E-Emergency Call
1x Instant Fusion

Traps (11)
3x Mirror Force
3x Artifact Sanctum
2x Fiendish Chain
2x Call of the Haunted
1x Solemn Warning

Extra:
2x Dark Law
1x Anki
1x Acid
1x Norden
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Ptolemaeus
1x Castel
1x Emeral
1x Excalibur
1x Constellar Diamond
1x Constellar Pleiades
1x Durendal
1x Volcasaurus
1x Gaia Dragon

Side:

2x Chaos Hunter
2x Flying C
2x Retaliating C
1x Cyber Dragon
1x E-Hero Prisma
3x Forbidden Lance
1x Thunder King
3x Magical Spring

So yeah that's pretty much it.  Tell me what you guys think of it and leave suggestions.
Test this out yourself: you will not be dissapointed. Except in the mirror match. Those things are a nightmare.

curemaster777

Back to top Go down

Hero Artifact Deck Empty Re: Hero Artifact Deck

Post by apngreek7 Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:21 am

Awesome deck! Perhpaps you could play mask chnage II to use the artifacts as well.
apngreek7
apngreek7
[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl

Back to top Go down

Post by curemaster777 Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:35 am

I thought about that. In my opinion, the artifacts are more suited to be put towards the rank 5 plays (Volcasaurus + Gaia Dragon is so dirty). Also, since I only play 5 heroes, this deck doesn't have a lot that it appreciates being discarded. I'll probably experiment with form change to turn acid into anki for the otk, though. Also, I'm looking for a way to fit vanity's emptiness into the main deck, as well as a delteros in the extra (for ptolemaeus), but I'm just not sure what to cut.

curemaster777

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyaGamer Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:36 am

Possibly take out the goblin for a monk. Goblin, in this deck, can become cloggy and just useless. While a monk can help you get rid of a useless A Hero Lives for a good Shadow Mist. Then, you have the option to either Mask Change or simply go for an xyz.
HeyaGamer
HeyaGamer
[Master General]
[Master General]

Back to top Go down

Post by apngreek7 Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:39 am

curemaster777 wrote:I thought about that. In my opinion, the artifacts are more suited to be put towards the rank 5 plays (Volcasaurus + Gaia Dragon is so dirty). Also, since I only play 5 heroes, this deck doesn't have a lot that it appreciates being discarded.  I'll probably experiment with form change to turn acid into anki for the otk, though.  Also, I'm looking for a way to fit vanity's emptiness into the main deck, as well as a delteros in the extra (for ptolemaeus), but I'm just not sure what to cut.

well that's just my opion just in case you really need to but I agree that artifacts are more about rank 5 plays. I was only thinking like putting one in there but it's not absolutely necessary.
apngreek7
apngreek7
[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenRena Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:50 pm

I was just working on a Masked Hero Artifact deck. Yours looks pretty solid, although I would try and fit in 3 Solemn Notice. Perhaps you could drop the upstarts for forbidden lance, to protect your dark law.
QueenRena
QueenRena

Back to top Go down

Post by apngreek7 Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:13 pm

this was posted before solemn notice came out so...
apngreek7
apngreek7
[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down