Legacy Invaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all of you, Thank You

2 posters

Go down

To all of you, Thank You Empty To all of you, Thank You

Post by HeyaGamer Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:58 pm

I'm proud to say thank you for your support as we slowly rose up to become one of the greatest. Ladies and gentlemen, Legacy Invaders is Devpro's rank 1 team, holds one of the greatest Dueling Network communities, and is a MAJOR DN clan.

I wanted to say thank you. Thank you to those who started with us and believed we can make it. Thank you to those that gave us support and always been that during tough times; when we were mocked; being stepped on; being underestimated.

Thank you to those that consider this team a major part in their lives. People like apngreek7 who, even during plenty of times of inactivity, still visited the site and caused impact among us. He always supported us. Apngreek7, thank you.

Thank you to those that made this dream a reality. Who am I talking about specifically? Zein. Or as all of you know him, Zenjirou. This man stood by me when we were little to nothing. The road ahead of us wasn't clear. And him and I worked together. Days and nights writing reports and answering questions; creating and organizing. It was and still is a thrill working with him. Zein, thank you.

Thank you to those that made this site somewhat active; those that posted; those that commented; and those that even gave the site a glance. Your attendance always poked me and whispered me, "this team is important. Don't give up on it just yet.." And so I didn't. And look where we are.

Thank you to those that stood by me when we started on DN. We were the hilarity on DN when we began. Lucifer is the one who stood by me and protected Legacy Invaders. He even fought with me against Akatsuki (previously one of DN's biggest and prosperous clans. After the incident, they no longer hold that title) So Lucifer, thank you for protecting me and defending me when my team clan needed it.

I can sit here and type thank yous for everybody. Everyone that ever brought Legacy Invaders into their lives is of equal in importance. So everyone, thank you so much. It's been a thrill. And don't worry, it's going to continue as a thrill.

LONG LIVE LEGACY INVADERS!
HeyaGamer
HeyaGamer
[Master General]
[Master General]

Back to top Go down

To all of you, Thank You Empty Re: To all of you, Thank You

Post by apngreek7 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:15 pm

You're welcome. I'm so glad I got recruited to this team! I'd been waiting to get into a devpro team for sooo long. I'm finally in one and I bet there is no team that I could've joined that would be better than this one. It is just so nice to be here.

Thanks for recruiting me btw.

And yes, LONG LIVE LEGACY INVADERS!
apngreek7
apngreek7
[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum