Legacy Invaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEVER FEAR! THE WAFFLE LORD IS HERE!

3 posters

Go down

NEVER FEAR! THE WAFFLE LORD IS HERE! Empty NEVER FEAR! THE WAFFLE LORD IS HERE!

Post by MLNS Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:46 pm

HEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOO! MLNS here! i was recruited to this team a day or 2 ago, so i thought i would post here! i'm pretty much that happy guy that get's on everybody's nerves. idk why! HAPPINESS IS THE TRUTH! (get it? cuz i'm happy #reference) ANYWAY!

I fit into the socializer category. I WUV TO MAKE FRIENDS! AND IF U NO LIKE FWENDS THEN RAR (i'm looking at you shark and kite) AAAANNNNYYYYWAY have mentioned i'm annoying yet? btw, I AM THE WAFFLE LORD! anybody here like pancakes more? you do? *rage quits* anywho, i like to play decks that are somewhere between fun and combo. (see my rank 4 spam for proof) and i play harpies. just cuz. ANYWAY, that's all i got for ya!
mrrp

MLNS

Back to top Go down

NEVER FEAR! THE WAFFLE LORD IS HERE! Empty Re: NEVER FEAR! THE WAFFLE LORD IS HERE!

Post by HeyaGamer Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Are you from Colorado? XD
HeyaGamer
HeyaGamer
[Master General]
[Master General]

Back to top Go down

NEVER FEAR! THE WAFFLE LORD IS HERE! Empty Re: NEVER FEAR! THE WAFFLE LORD IS HERE!

Post by apngreek7 Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:00 am

hello. Nice to meet you
apngreek7
apngreek7
[2nd Lieutenant]
[2nd Lieutenant]

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum